We are giving the services to treasury users as part of technical support perspective. We have got the list of Health checks that needs to be performed from our side for the better working of the application in our environment :
- All the Domain Controllers are up.
- Replication checkup for Domain Controller holding FSMO roles.
- Daily check on FSMO roles.
- Checking DNS server services are running.
- Check All DHCP Service are running
- Major Account lockout checking AD.
- Check all “Automatic Service” are running in AD , Fileserver and Print Servers
- Daily C Drive space checking for Primary Domain Controllers.
- “Daily C drive space checking for all Servers which have free space less than 5%.(except exchange servers)”
- “Checking major incidents and service requests which are in queue state in
Service Now and work on them.”
- High CPU and Memory Utilization
- HP Harware Alerts
- Type B Server Issue
We can understand the basic technologies involved in preparation of the environment. We are just finding out the way to keep the list of activities that are monitored on daily basis as a System support analyst.